Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Personal information that you provide to us directly, such as your name and email address.
- Information about your use of the Site, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take.
- Device information, such as your IP address and browser type.
We collect this information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. For example, when you sign up for a newsletter or submit a contact form.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as our business partners or service providers.
Use of Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To operate, maintain, and improve the Site and our services.
- To respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
Sharing of Information
We may share information that we collect about you as follows:
- With third parties who provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and order fulfillment. These third parties may have access to your personal information in order to perform their functions, but they are not permitted to use your information for any other purpose.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of TheVisualDev or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Data Retention and Account Termination
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, you may delete your account by contacting us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Site or provide any personal information to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites and encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing them with any personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: 2 March, 2022.