If you’re using Elementor for your website’s design, you may be wondering how to make a sticky header. A sticky header is a great way to improve user experience, as it keeps important navigation elements in view as the user scrolls down the page. Fortunately, it’s easy to create a sticky header in Elementor free. Here’s how:
1. Open the Elementor editor and select the page you want to add a sticky header to.
2. Select the header section and click the ‘Advanced’ tab.
3. Under the ‘Position’ heading, select ‘Sticky’.
4. You can customize the sticky header’s appearance and behavior by setting the ‘Sticky On’, ‘Offset’ and ‘Animation’ options.
5. When you’re done, click the ‘Publish’ button to save your changes.
And that’s it! Your sticky header is now live on your website. Keep in mind that the sticky header will only appear on desktop devices, as it’s not supported on mobile devices.
We hope this guide has been helpful in showing you how to make a sticky header in Elementor free. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.