Are you looking to password protect a page on your website? With Elementor, it’s easy!
Password protecting your page can be a great way to give your website an added layer of security. It also allows you to control who has access to certain areas of your website. Here’s how to do it in Elementor:
1. Go to the page you want to password protect in Elementor.
2. Click on the ‘Settings’ tab in the bottom left corner.
3. Select the ‘Advanced’ tab.
4. Scroll down to the ‘Visibility’ section and select ‘Password Protected’.
5. Enter a password and click ‘Save’.
That’s it! Your page is now password protected. You can also control who has access to the page by setting up user groups. This way, you can ensure that only certain people can access the page.
If you ever need to change the password or user groups, you can easily do so in the same ‘Visibility’ section.
Password protecting your page with Elementor is a great way to add an extra layer of security to your website. It’s also a great way to control who can access certain areas of your website. Give it a try today!