We all want a website that looks great, and one way to make your website stand out is to create a transparent header with Elementor. A transparent header allows for a sleek, modern look and helps your website stand out from the crowd. But how do you make a transparent header in Elementor for free?
Fortunately, creating a transparent header with Elementor is a simple process. All you have to do is follow these steps:
1. Open the Elementor page editor.
2. Select the section containing the header you want to make transparent.
3. Click on the “Advanced” tab in the left-hand sidebar.
4. Scroll down to the “Background Overlay” section and select the “Transparent” option.
5. Click “Save” to save your changes.
And that’s it! Your header should now be transparent. If you want to make further adjustments, you can adjust the opacity of the transparent overlay to make the header more or less opaque.
Making a transparent header with Elementor is a great way to give your website a modern, professional look. And the best part is, it’s totally free! So why not give it a try?