Are you looking for an easy way to create a sticky header in Elementor? A sticky header is a great way to keep your website’s navigation bar visible at the top of the page, even when your visitors scroll down. This helps them find their way around your website quickly and easily.
Fortunately, creating a sticky header in Elementor is a breeze. All you need to do is follow a few simple steps. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open your Elementor page builder and select the page that you want to add a sticky header to.
2. Locate the “Header” section and click on the “Edit” button.
3. In the “Header” settings, select the “Sticky” option. This will make your header stay in place as your visitors scroll down the page.
4. You can also choose to make the header transparent or opaque. This is a great way to make your website look more modern and stylish.
5. When you’re done, click “Save” and you’re good to go.
That’s all there is to it! With just a few clicks, you can have a sticky header in Elementor. This is a great way to keep your website’s navigation bar visible and help your visitors quickly find their way around your website.