Creating a FAQ page is a great way to help your website visitors quickly find the answers to their questions. If you’re using Elementor, you can easily create a FAQ page in no time.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Log in to your Elementor account and create a new page.
2. Drag and drop the FAQ widget onto your page.
3. Start adding your questions and answers. You can add as many questions and answers as you like.
4. To make the page look more attractive, you can add images and videos to the page.
5. Once you’re happy with the way the page looks, click on the ‘Publish’ button to make it live.
And that’s it! Creating a FAQ page in Elementor is easy and straightforward. It’s a great way to help your website visitors quickly find the answers they’re looking for.