If you’re using Elementor to design a website, you may find yourself needing to adjust the line spacing on certain elements. But how do you go about doing this?
Fortunately, Elementor makes it easy to adjust the line spacing with just a few clicks. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
1. Log in to your Elementor account and open the page you want to edit.
2. Select the element you want to change the line spacing on.
3. In the settings panel on the left, scroll down to the “Layout” section.
4. Under “Layout”, you’ll find the “Line Spacing” option.
5. Use the slider to adjust the line spacing to the size you want.
6. When you’re satisfied with the line spacing, click the “Publish” button at the top of the page to save your changes.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully adjusted the line spacing on an element in Elementor. It’s a great way to add a bit of extra style and personality to your page.
If you’re looking for more tips and tricks on how to use Elementor, be sure to check out our blog for more helpful tutorials.