If you’re using Elementor to build your website, you may be wondering how to add product variations. This is actually a great feature that Elementor offers, and it’s really easy to set up.
Product variations allow you to offer different versions of your products. For example, if you’re selling t-shirts, you might have different colors and sizes available. With product variations, you can add all of these options to your product page so customers can choose the one they want.
The first step is to create a product page in Elementor. Once you’ve done that, you can add the product variations. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Elementor page builder and click on the “+” icon in the top left corner.
2. Select “WooCommerce” from the list of options.
3. Select “Product Variations” from the list of options.
4. Enter the details of the product variations you want to add. This includes the name, price, and any other relevant information.
5. When you’re done, click “Save” and your product variations will be added to your product page.
That’s all there is to it! Adding product variations to your Elementor page is a great way to give your customers more options and make it easier for them to find the product they’re looking for. With just a few clicks, you can add product variations and start selling more products.