Adding overlay text to images in an Elementor image carousel is a great way to draw attention to your content and make it stand out. Whether you’re creating a website for a business, an event, or just for fun, adding overlay text to your images can help you make a lasting impression.
Fortunately, adding overlay text to your images in Elementor is easy and straightforward. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to get started:
1. Open Elementor and select the “Image Carousel” widget.
2. Upload the images you’d like to use in your carousel.
3. Click on the image you’d like to add overlay text to.
4. In the settings panel on the left, scroll down to the “Overlay Text” section.
5. Enter the text you’d like to add to the overlay.
6. Adjust the font size, color, and other settings to customize the look of the overlay.
7. Click “Save” to apply the changes.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully added overlay text to an image in an Elementor image carousel. With just a few simple steps, you can easily create an attractive and eye-catching carousel that will draw attention to your content.
So if you’re looking for a way to make your content stand out, adding overlay text to your images in Elementor is a great way to do it. Give it a try today and see how easy it is to get started!