Are you looking to add a portfolio to your Elementor page? A portfolio can be a great way to showcase your work and highlight your skills. It’s also an excellent way to attract potential clients and customers.
Adding a portfolio to your Elementor page is easy and can be done in just a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Elementor page builder and select the “Add New” button. This will open up the page builder interface.
2. From the page builder interface, select the “Portfolio” tab. This will bring up a list of available portfolio templates.
3. Select the template that best suits your needs and click “Add.” This will add the portfolio template to your page.
4. Once the template is added, you can customize it to your liking. You can add images, text, and other elements to make it look the way you want.
5. When you’re finished customizing, click “Publish” to save your changes.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully added a portfolio to your Elementor page. Now you can show off your work and attract potential customers and clients.
If you’re looking for more tips and tricks on how to use Elementor, be sure to check out our blog for more helpful articles.