If you’re trying to figure out how to add a drop down menu in WordPress Elementor, you’re in the right place. Adding a drop down menu to your WordPress website is a great way to keep your navigation organized and easy to use. It can also help visitors find the information they need quickly and easily.
Fortunately, adding a drop down menu to your WordPress Elementor website is actually pretty easy. All you need to do is use the Elementor page builder to create the navigation menu. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to the Elementor page builder.
2. Select the page you want to add the drop down menu to.
3. Click the “+” icon to add a new element.
4. Select the “Navigation Menu” element from the list of elements.
5. Enter a name for your menu in the “Menu Name” field.
6. Select the “Dropdown” option from the “Menu Type” dropdown.
7. Select the pages you want to add to the menu from the “Menu Items” section.
8. Click “Publish” to save your changes.
That’s it! You’ve successfully added a drop down menu to your WordPress Elementor website. Now, visitors to your website will be able to easily navigate your site and find the information they need.
If you ever need to make changes to the menu, you can always go back to the Elementor page builder and make the necessary adjustments. Adding a drop down menu to your WordPress Elementor website is a great way to make your website more user-friendly and organized. Give it a try today!